As your REALTOR®, Alison’s goal is to make buying or selling your next home an enjoyable experience that is as stress-free as possible. She offers her sharp eye for style, extensive knowledge of the neighborhoods, and a sincere desire to bring you the best possible service as your agent. She works tirelessly for her clients and is consistently ranked among the top producers in her office and the company. Alison approaches her business with the heart of a servant and getting her client the best deal with the best terms is her number one goal.
Alison brings her enthusiasm for people, passion for design, and appreciation for distinctive architecture to her real estate practice. She understands that long-term relationships are built on trust, honesty, and the ability to get the job done. Enthusiasm, creativity and integrity are hallmarks of quality service and she strives to bring these qualities to every deal. She looks forward to helping you with all your real estate needs. Alison will use the latest technological tools as well as old-fashioned networking to get you the results that you want and deserve. She is proud to call Dallas home since 1999 and currently lives in Lakewood with her husband Michael and their two children. She is passionate about serving her community and is an active member in her church, the PTA of her children’s school, and is a sustainer member of the Junior League of Dallas.
CERTIFICATIONS, MEMBERSHIPS, AND AWARDS
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Condominium Specialist (CCS)
- Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Preservation Dallas’s Advanced Historic Home Specialist (HHS)
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS)
- Member of MetroTex Association of REALTORS
- Member of Texas Association of REALTORS (TAR)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Plano Magazine – Top 50 Realtor in Plano - 2019
- The Advocate - Lakewood Edition Top Realtor - 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Apparel & Textile Design, Michigan State University 1999